Our client is looking to add an Account Manager to their Chapter 7 Trustee team in the Greater New York area. The ideal candidate has paralegal and/or project management experience at a law firm, ideally in the bankruptcy space. The Account Manager will leverage their expertise in bankruptcy case administration workflows and technology to partner with our clients in order to provide solution-based services, support and training. The Account Manager will analyze the unique requirements of each assigned client and provide customized training and support from the different types of services provided by the Company, such as case administration, electronic document management and banking. This is a work from home position with local day travel 50% of the time. A home office set-up will be provided.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Establish new and cultivate existing client relationships with a mix of prospecting and account management.
• Ensure high levels of client satisfaction resulting in equally high retention rates.
• Develop plan for client visits each year and follow through on such travel to client offices.
• Work with clients across a wide spectrum of case administration knowledge, technical skill, and work styles.
• Utilizing your bankruptcy case administration expertise, develop business solutions that solve client efficiency gaps achieved through the use of proprietary software.
• Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up when appropriate.
• Ensure clients are made aware of new product features within relevant BMS applications and that they are adopting the use of the added functionality.
• Serve as a liaison between clients, product management and inside client service specialists.
• Provide ongoing client support and training via in-office and remote client interaction.
• Create curriculum and conduct in-person, group webinars, and one-on-one remote training classes on BMS software, 3rd party applications and unique market requirements.
• Foster relationships with local UST offices and court staff.
• Provide insight on prospective clients and competitive movement in the territory.
• Willingness to work extended hours as needed to resolve critical issues or meet deadlines.
• Other duties to be assigned.
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Three to five years of experience as a paralegal, bankruptcy administrator, or administrative client support in a professional services firm.
• Experience supporting complex software and workflow solutions in the legal or professional services industry.
• Knowledge of the US Bankruptcy system preferred.
• Ability to travel to clients within assigned territory or to corporate office.
• Engaging public speaking skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & Adobe Acrobat required; working knowledge of WordPerfect is a plus.