Financial Advisory – Associate or Analyst
Our Client, a leading global advisory firm, is looking to add junior associate or analyst to their Restructuring team in Dallas, TX. Candidates will support senior members of the team and should be comfortable managing both clients and engagements. The position requires regular travel. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 year experience in finance, accounting, litigation matters and/or data analytics. Expertise in systems, mass data analysis, negotiations and process re-engineering are crucial. Previous Restructuring experience is a plus. Further details below.
In this vital role, you will join a highly recognized restructuring team with significant bankruptcy experience, strong legal, financial and accounting backgrounds and state-of-the-art technology expertise.
Restructuring advisory services include: Complete case management services, first day motions, accounts payable cutoff procedures, contract identification and assessment, statements of financial affairs and schedules of assets and liabilities, preference analysis, claims resolution, monthly operating reports, fiduciary services, plan administrator/trustee, disbursing agent, Plan of Reorganization development and support, financial analysis and stakeholder communication and public relations.
- Accounting, finance, treasury, litigation matters and/or data management.
- Experience with a variety of key roles, including Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Administration, Plan Administration/Trustee, or in Claims Resolution Management is helpful but not required
- Experience in financial processes and systems, mass data analysis, negotiations and process re-engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science and/or Management information Systems
- Analysts: minimum of 1-2 and Associates: 3-5 years of applicable professional and consulting experience.
- Experience with MS Excel, and MS Access requirement (SQL helpful)
- Experience in accounting, finance, and/or financial data management
- Experience with Business modeling, financial modeling and data management.
- Project planning and project management experience
- Experience managing multiple work streams and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and weekends if necessary to meet client demands
- Ability and willingness to travel 100%