Class Action Claims Agent – Sr. Project Manager
Our client, a premier Claims Agent, is looking for bright and ambitious individuals to join their teams as Sr. Project Manager. The right candidate has 5+ years of class action claims administration. Opportunities available in Southern and Northern California.
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Sr. Consultant is responsible for the day-to-day oversight of class action settlements. The role provides assistance to the Director and Vice Presidents when requested and daily support to the Associate Consultant team. Responsibilities include project management and direct oversight of court-imposed duties and services on class action settlements from inception through completion. The Sr. Consultant provides direct supervision and guidance for members of their assigned administrative teams as well as coordinates with Operations and other departments to effectively manage all project requirements.
Position Responsibilities and Essential Functions
• Overall responsibility for ensuring the requirements of the cases/projects are satisfied.
• In conjunction with the Director, communicate, coordiante and report requirements and status of all assigned projects in a timely manner with clients.
• Integrate project administration requirements and milestones into a project plan for the entire project lifecycle.
• Responsible for ensuring all project issues are identified and resolved appropriately.
• Responsible for defining project processing procedures.
• Responsible for reviewing and signing off on case court declarations.
• Responsible for reviewing and signing off disbursement of funds and ensuring execution.
• Resource planning and scheduling
• Responsible for ensuring governing documents (e.g. Court Orders, Settlement Agreements, and contracts) are complied with during the life of the project.
• Manage project costs: forecast and manage budgets
• Review and approve staff time.
• Review and approve client invoices
• Manage all claimant inquiries (e.g. email, phone and correspondence) to ensure communication, fulfillment (e.g. website content, FAQs, CSR scripts) and escalation when necessary.
• Directly supervises one or more Project Managers and temporary staff when necessary. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.